Amazing Kerala with beautiful views of greenery all around.
Tour Start Point
Tour End Point
Day 1: Cochin
On arrival at Cochin International Airport, you will be met by our representative Or Chauffeur who will facilitate your transfer to Hotel / Resort. Check in to hotel / Resort. Sightseeing includes Fort Cochin, which is famous for different styles of building of European and British Architecture. Visit Boghatty Palace situated at Bolghatty Island. Visit Mattancherry Palace. Chinese fishing net (It is called CHEENA VALA in Malayalam). Visit Fort Cochin Beach., Jew Shopping Centre Evening back to hotel Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 2: Cochin - Munnar
On arrival at Cochin International Airport, you will be met by our representative / Chauffeur who will facilitate your transfer to Munnar, which is almost a 4.30 hours drive Munnar got its name from – “Moonu” means three and “aaru” means river in Malayalam. So, Munnar means three rivers. Munnar is located where three rivers namely – MUDIRAPUZHA, NALLATHANNI & KUNDALAI rivers meet. On the way, you can visit CHEEYAPPARA WATERFALLS, one of the best waterfalls in Kerala. Its spread across 02 acres of evergreen forest. On arrival at Munnar check in to hotel / Resort Evening day at leisure Overnight stay at Hotel / Resort
Day 3: Munnar Sight seeing
Morning have your breakfast at Hotel. Proceed for local sightseeing. Visit Mattupetty Dam – The Mattupetty dam and lake is situated at an altitude of 1700 m. Enjoy the panoramic view of the dam surrounded by wooden hills and tea plantations. Visit Tata Tea Museum – Tata tea holds the the place of world’s second manufacturer and distributor of Tea. Visit Rajamalai wild life sanctuary which is the natural habitat of highly endangered species of mountain goats, called NILGIRI TAHR. Here you can see NILGIRI TAHR grazing along the grasslands, NILAKURINJI plants, NILGIRI MARTEN, MONGOOSE, SMALL CLAWED OTTER etc. Sight seeing of Photopoint, Echopoint Evening back to hotel / resort Overnight stay at Hotel / Resort
Day 4: Munnar - Thekkady
Check out from the Hotel /Resort and proceed to Thekkady, which is a four hour drive. Thekkady is blessed with dense green forests, semi-evergreen, moist deciduous forests and savanna grasslands; Thekkady’s continuous residents have been the animals: elephants, sambar, tigers, gaur, lion-tailed Macaques, and NilgiriLangurs. On the way visit Tea & Spice Plantation On arrival at Thekkady, check in to Hotel / Resort Visit Periyar wild life Sanctuary. ThePeriyar wild life sanctuary in Thekkady is spread across 777 sq km of which 360 sq km is thick ever green forest. Noted for its geomorphology, diversity of wild life and scenic beauty, the sanctuary was declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. Overnight stay at Hotel / Resort
Day 5: Thekkady – Alleppey- Houseboat
After breakfast check out and proceed to Alleppey, also known as “venice of the east” On reaching Alleppey, check in to house boat by 12 PM or so for a cruise to devour the beauty of VEMBANADU LAKE. Glide along the narrow canals laced by the infinite greenery imparted by coconut to palms Watch the gentle and soothing greenery of paddy fields and the village folk at work. Sight seeing of H Block, R Block , passing through narrow canals All meals will be served on board. Overnight stay in House Boat
Day 6: Allepey- Kovalam
After breakfast depart to Kovalam which is almost 3.30 hrs drive. On reaching Kovalam, Check in to Hotel / resort. Visit Light house – Located at the southern end of Kovalam Beach Vizhinjam marine Aquarium – Established in 1997, has rare species of invertebrates, and ornamental fish. Visit Hawa Beach, Light house Beach Water enthusiasts have a lot of beach activities to indulge in like – kayaking, swimming, surfing and skiing Overnight stay at Hotel / resort
Day 7: Kovalam - Trivandrum Sight seeing - Kovalam
After breakfast in Kovalam proceed to Trivandrum sightseeing. Visit Padmanabha temple, palace, Trivandrum Zoo, & Museum Visit Wild life sanctuary, Art Gallery Evening back to hotel Overnight stay at Hotel / Resort
Day 8: Kovalam – Trivandrum Departure
After breakfast from Hotel, Check out and get dropped to Trivandrum Airport / railway station for your return back to home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the “God’s Own Country” End of Tour.
Tour ends… but sweet memories always remain….. Don’t See Only Dreams…Make it happen with US…
Pick up & Drop services from Cochin by individual Taxi by Swift Desire
3 Night stay in your preferred hotel in Superior Room
3 breakfast and 3 dinner will be served during the stay
Exclusive Taxi Services for all transfers and sightseeing
Breakfast lunch & dinner will be provide in houseboat
Parking fee, Fuel Charges, Driver Included
All Applicable Charges
Any Airfare / Train tickets
Monument Entry Fees and Camera Fees
Shopping & Tips
Any additional services like :Food & Beverages, Medical Facilities etc.
Heater Charges (If required during winters)
Booking Confirmation Policy
For Package conformation you need to deposit only 50% Payment in Our Company Account given below and receive your Booking voucher (Please do mail the screenshot of the mode of advance payment).
Cancellation & Refund Policy
• There is no deal between the company and the client until the company has received the initial token amount of particular tour package. Payment must be received via Online Transfer, Paytm & Payment Policy.
• In case, customer wishes to cancel his/her booking before 10 days of the travel date because of Some reasons like accident, illness including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written.
• Advance amount 50% is also non-refundable in case the cancellation is done within 15 days of the travel dates.
• 30 days prior of departure advance token amount is non-refundable.
• In exceptional cases like Instant death company can refund the advance payment amount but after deducting its necessary service charges
* (Please note: Company would also need the death proof for the same for Refund)
• The Company has complete authority to change the package costing if in future there is a hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other additional services provided.
• Only those Services will be provided to the customers as mentioned in the booking voucher.
• Any complimentary services (If not provided) cannot be claimed in form money/alternative services.
* Service Charge is different & included.