Jim Corbett National Park, National Highway 121, Marchula, Uttarakhand 244715
The word "Solluna" depicts the captivating beauty of the sun (sol) and the moon (Luna) being observed at the same time at the dusk. A striking blend of nature's ecstasy and great luxury at the Solluna Resort is a flawlessly planned and built top resort in Jim Corbett for the visitors needing to invest energy in the midst of peacefulness and serenity of the wildlife and forest. The Solluna Resort in Jim Corbett is in a magnificent and sumptuous valley of Marchula which is 35 km away from Ramnagar railway station.
Free parking on premises
Select any key highlights of your place
Good for families
This place is good for
Family with Kids
Group of Friends
Check-in Time (24 Hr Format)
Check-out Time (24 Hr Format)
Pets not allowed
Terms & Conditions
Note: • We have a concept of NO Television & NO Wi-Fi in lieu of bringing you closer to nature and achieve Digital Detox.
• Please provide photo-ids of all travelling members for express and smooth check-in.
• In-room service only in-case of emergency this is due to vast expanse of the property.
• Guest to carry valid Govt. id such as Driving License, Voter Id or Passport.
• Check in: 12:00 Noon, Check out: 10:00 AM.
• Buffet Timings: Breakfast (08:00 to 10:00AM), Lunch (01:00 to 03:00PM) & Dinner (08:00 to 10:00PM) in TOP PAVILION Restaurant only
• Guests are requested to follow the reserve forest norms and abide by forest rules.
• All outdoor arrangements are subject to weather conditions.
• DJ if played will be subject to permission from forest department and played indoors.
• Night shall be extended on prorate basis only.
• Early check in and late checkout is subject to availability and chargeable.
• Credit card payment will entertain 2% surcharge.
• Any Eatables from outside are not permitted inside the resort premises.
• Proper swim wear is required before entering the swimming pool. Swimming trunks are available for purchase at unit.
• Any cancellations on safari bookings or hurdles caused after reservation, due to weather conditions & reasons beyond control will not be resort responsibility.
• Guest to carry valid govt id such as Driving License, Voter Id or Passport.
• Resort is only a facilitator in arranging the transport. Any hurdle caused due to technical issue, weather conditions or reasons beyond our control will not be resorts responsibility.
Cancellation Policy Type
To avail the free cancellation, the customer should follow the following stated criteria:
* If the guest has cancelled at least full 24 hours before the listing's local check-in time that has been mentioned in the confirmation email, then the customer will receive a refund of the entire booking value.
* The service fee will not be refunded unless the guest cancels within the free cancellation period for their reservation.
* If the guest cancels their booking in less than 24 hours before the check-in, then only 50% of the amount will be refunded.
* If the guest decides to leave before the checkout date, the nightly rate for the nights not spent after cancellation is not refundable.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Any cancellation will be treated with credit voucher against the paid advances,
valid up-to 06 months from date of issue of voucher. Resort is open to amend your plan within 48 hours with
no retention charges. No refunds for unused nights. No refunds in full or part for any service hindered due
to technical or other reasons beyond control.
Force Majeure: Property shall not be liable for any failure of or delay in the performance of the agreement
for the period that such failure or delay is due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not
limited to acts of God, death, war, strikes or labour disputes, embargoes, government orders or any other
force majeure event thus classified. (Force majeure is defined as any event or condition, not existing as of
the date of signature of the contract, not reasonably foreseeable as of such date and not reasonably within
the control of either party, which prevents, in whole or in significant part, the performance by one of the
parties of its contractual obligations, or which renders the performance of such obligations so difficult or
costly as to make such performance commercially unreasonable.) In case of any matter or issues arising
hereunder, shall be subjected to solution arising of mutual consent & agreement.
Mode of Payment: 100% advances for Booking confirmation. Extras if any to be settled on check out.
Note: Cash/Credit Card (visa/master card) acceptable at unit. BILLING INSTRUCTIONS: If you wish to have
your company details and GST on the bill, kindly share the details in advance